Dear Retreat in the Pines Family,
As our daily lives are upended and we are forced out of our comfort zones, we enter a new reality. While I'm anxious at the prospect of a reality that is a complete unknown, I find comfort. Comfort, that while we are self-isolating and we are separate - we are undeniably together.
I know that many of us are committed to self-isolating, not only for our family, but for our community, our country, our world. I am incredibly grateful to those of you on the front lines - healthcare workers, those making sure shelves are stocked at local stores, the leaders of our community.
And to those who are making difficult decisions, at whatever level, to do what's best for our community - thank you!
As we navigate these difficult times together, I hope to be a comfort and resource for each of you. Just as we are at a retreat. Gathered around our community dining table sharing stories and laughter. The photo above, is from an instructor get together we had at my home at the end of January. I'm grateful for each of these incredible women who live their life authentically and lead our guests on a journey of relaxation and renewal at every retreat.
And know that even through the worst of times, we are able to find the best in ourselves and each other. This quote gives me hope for the future.
When nothing is certain, anything is possible. ~ Mandy Hale
- Expect an email two weeks before start date with your status.
- If the retreat is cancelled or you'd rather not attend at this time
Reschedule with no penalty.
- Choose a date OR leave it open.
- All guests who reschedule receive a FREE Gift Certificate for a future 1/2 price Yoga Nurture Retreat - $214.50 Value (Use your GC or gift it to a friend - it doesn't expire.)
- Full refund
- Within five business days prior to your scheduled retreat.
- Less payment processing and booking fees (approx 4% of total) - These fees aren't refunded by our vendors.
- Back to original card.
No payments are due until further notice.
Finally, know that Retreat in the Pines is not going anywhere! I've persisted for over 15 years, and I'm not giving up now! Once we are back on track, I will continue to offer our Retreat Assistance program, as I believe it's needed now more than ever.
So much gratitude for you and your support! Please email if I may be of any assistance or support to you.
Stay safe, be well and be kind to yourself and each other.
With love and gratitude,