A deposit of 35% is due to hold your spot. Your retreat is not booked until a payment is received.
Final payment is due one month before your retreat. You will receive an email with instructions 35 days prior. No checks or payments over the phone.
All payments are non-refundable but may be transferred to a future date.
- Cancellations made two weeks or more before your scheduled retreat - a $50 processing fee applies.
- Cancellations made less than two weeks before your scheduled retreat - a $150 processing fee applies.
- All monies paid (less the processing fee) will be emailed to you as an E-Gift Card.
- E-Gift Cards are non refundable and do not expire.
No refunds or credits given. For failure to attend or failure to complete the retreat, or arriving late or leaving early.
If you need to reschedule your retreat please email.
It is your responsibility to read and understand our cancellation policies.
We HIGHLY RECOMMEND purchasing travel/trip cancellation insurance so your trip fees will be covered in case you have to cancel.
Participant must be 21 years old or older.
Injury & Loss
You agree to not hold Retreat in the Pines LLC liable for any illness or injury or for any loss of property during your stay.
Community Agreements - Your Retreat
- Be here now. Leave phones off, on silent or consider leaving in your room. Our Dining Table and Yoga Studio are phone free zones.
- Confidentiality. What happens in the Pines stays in the Pines.
- Engage. Commit to active listening and participation.
- Use "I statements." Share from your personal experiences.
- Lean in / Lean out. If you tend to be shy and reserved, feel free to lean in and contribute more. If your tendency is to share a lot, consider leaning back to listen and support.
Your retreat experience is directly related to what you put into it. If there’s anything we can do to make it better - please ask!
The health and safety of our staff and guests is our top priority. We ask that you follow these guidelines to keep yourself and others safe and healthy.
- Stay Home. If you are not feeling well, have a cough, fever, or experiencing other flu-like symptoms, we ask that you please stay home. If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone who has, we ask that you please stay home. We will work with you to re-schedule your retreat.
- Limited Number of Guests. We will allow no more than 10 - 11 guests on the property at one time.
- Sanitizing Protocol. We will thoroughly clean and disinfect shared spaces throughout the day.
- Yoga. Use the mat markers to place your mat to ensure proper distancing. We will only use verbal assists in class. Yoga mats and props are sanitized after each retreat. You may use our mat or bring your own. If you choose to use ours, you will use the same mat and props all weekend.
- Personal Responsibility. Each guest is responsible for their own health and safety.
I have received, read, and understand the Retreat in the Pines COVID-19 Policy. I understand that I am responsible for my own personal health and safety. I agree to conform to the Retreat in the Pines COVID-19 Policy.
Illegal drugs are prohibited on property.