It is the responsibility of the Retreat participant to read and understand our full Terms and Conditions.
We ask that you please:
Honor One Another
- Commit to respectful listening and mindful participation by being intentional about sharing AND allowing others to share.
- What is shared is confidential.
- Avoid the urge to vent, complain, cross-talk, give advice, or try to fix.
Lean Into Discomfort
- This is a safe space for you to share and be vulnerable.
Be Here Now
- Give yourself permission to unplug.
- Phones on silent at all times and honor our phone-free zones, during yoga and at the dining table.
Take Personal Responsibility
- Your experience is directly related to what you put into it.
- If there’s anything Retreat in the Pines can do to make it better, just ask.
Honor the Schedule
- All activities begin on time.
- Everything is optional - take what you need and leave what you don’t.
Respect Quiet Time
- Honor and respect Quiet Time between 10:00 pm and 7:00 am.
Payments and Discounts
- Deposit: A non-refundable deposit of 50% per participant is due to book a retreat. A retreat is not booked until a deposit is received.
- Final Payment: The balance is due one month before your retreat. You will receive an email with instructions 35 days prior.
- Forms of Payment: We accept credit and debit cards. We cannot accept payments over the phone.
- Non-transferable and only apply to the original booking.
- Can't be combined with any other offer.
- Can’t be applied to an existing booking.
Cancellations, Transfers and Travel Insurance
We HIGHLY RECOMMEND purchasing travel/trip cancellation insurance so your trip fees will be covered in case you are unable to attend your booked retreat. All payments are non-refundable.
If your booked retreat is MORE than 60 days away and you have paid in full you have two transfer options.
- Find a new participant to come in your spot, transferring all monies paid to the new guest; OR
- Request an e-gift card for the amount paid, less the non-refundable deposit.
If your booked retreat is MORE than 60 days away and you have only paid the deposit you have one transfer option.
- Find a new participant to come in your spot, transferring the deposit to the new guest. The new guest would be responsible for paying the final payment.
If your booked retreat is LESS than 60 days away and you have paid in full, you have one transfer option.
- Find a new participant to come in your spot, transferring all monies paid to the new guest.
- Transfer requests must be made via email, at least 24 hours in advance.
- No transfer requests are accepted less than 24 hours before the booked retreat.
No credits or e-gift cards are issued for failure to attend, failure to complete the retreat, arriving late or leaving early.
*This policy does not apply to any of our Destination Retreats.
- Non-refundable and do not expire.
- Are emailed to the person who booked the retreat.
- May be used by anyone.
Injury & Loss
- You agree to not hold Retreat in the Pines LLC liable for any illness or injury or for any loss of property during your stay.
Wine & Alcohol
- Limited wine is offered at our retreats, please drink responsibly.
- All participants must be 21 years old or older.
- We take photos to share on our social media, marketing materials, website, etc. It is the participant’s responsibility to not be photographed if they do not want to be featured in such photos.
- Illegal drugs are prohibited at Retreat in the Pines.
Read our full Terms & Conditions.