A deposit of 35% is due to hold your spot. Your retreat is not booked until a payment is received.
Final payment is due one month before your retreat. You will receive an email with instructions 35 days prior. We do not accept checks or payments over the phone.
All payments are non-refundable but may be transferred to a future date.
- Cancellations made two weeks or more before your scheduled retreat - a $50 processing fee applies.
- Cancellations made less than two weeks before your scheduled retreat - a $150 processing fee applies.
- All monies paid (less the processing fee) will be emailed to you as an E-Gift Card.
- E-Gift Cards are non refundable and do not expire. E-Gift Cards can be applied to any retreat or gifted to another guest.
No refunds or credits will be given. For failure to attend or failure to complete the retreat, or arriving late or leaving early.
If you need to reschedule your retreat please email - We are waiving transfer fees at this time.
It is your responsibility to read and understand our cancellation policies.
We HIGHLY RECOMMEND purchasing your own travel/trip cancellation insurance so your trip fees will be covered in case you have to cancel your retreat.
Participant must be 21 years old or older.
Injury & Loss
You agree to not hold Retreat in the Pines LLC liable for any illness or injury or for any loss of property during your stay.
The health and safety of our staff and guests is our top priority. We ask that you follow these guidelines to keep yourself and others safe and healthy.
- Stay Home. If you are not feeling well, have a cough, fever, or experiencing other flu-like symptoms, we ask that you please stay home. If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone who has, we ask that you please stay home. We will work with you to re-schedule your retreat.
- Social Distancing. Practice social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times. We will allow no more than 8 - 10 guests on the property at one time.
- Face Masks. Wear a face mask as mandated by Texas Governor Greg Abbott. Specifically wear a mask in the Dining Hall when not eating. Masks are not required in the Yoga Studio.
- Wash Your Hands. Wash your hand often or utilize hand sanitizer. Paper towels will be provided.
- Sanitizing Protocol. We will thoroughly clean and disinfect shared spaces throughout the day. Yoga mats and props are sanitized after each retreat. You may use Retreat in the Pines yoga mat and props or bring your own. If you choose to use ours, you will use the same mat and props all weekend.
- Yoga. Use the mat markers to place your mat to ensure proper distancing. We will only use verbal assists in class.
I have received, read, and understand the Retreat in the Pines COVID-19 Policy. I understand that I am responsible for my own personal health and safety. I agree to conform to the Retreat in the Pines COVID-19 Policy.
Illegal drugs are prohibited on property.