Retreat Assistance Program
What is the Retreat Assistance program?
The Retreat in the Pines Retreat Assistance program was established to bring retreats to women who are in need of a weekend to relax, restore, and retreat, but lack the financial means to do so. Unfortunately we can’t offer assistance for specific dates, instead we offer certain retreats. Once you are approved, we will notify you of the available retreat and date.
Only applications following all of the steps below will be considered.
How does the Retreat Assistance program work?
- Covers partial or full cost of the retreat, only.
- We do not provide travel to the retreat and no travel or other expenses are covered.
- An approved applicant can only attend one retreat.
- Once committed to a retreat, there are no options for rescheduling.
- Applications are accepted via email. No phone calls please.
- You must be 21 or over to enter.
- If you are already registered for a retreat, you are not applicable. Please apply first.
- You must submit all of the following to be considered.
How do I apply for Retreat Assistance?
1. Each of the following must be completed before consideration:
- Send an email to email@example.com with:
- First and last name, contact number, and e-mail address.
- Several paragraphs describing your need for a retreat.
- Two references – name, relationship to you (please no spouse or family members), contact number and email address.
- How much you can afford to pay for your retreat.
2. Share what you hope to get out of a retreat by posting on your Facebook page and tagging Retreat in the Pines.
- Post on your personal FB page.
- Here is an example of a post: “I’m looking forward to a weekend retreat at Retreat in the Pines where I can find the relaxation and renewal I need.”
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org when completed with a link or screenshot of the post.