Winter Wellness Retreat – FULL
December 13-15, 2019
with Theresa Polley
$469 All Inclusive
Find renewal before the holidays at this weekend devoted to you. Push the reset button when you reconnect to yourself through yoga, meditation, creative activities and time in nature. You’ll have time to rest and relax and share a glass of wine and visit with women who support and encourage you. Beginners and solo travelers welcome.
- Yoga (All Levels)
- Candlelight Gentle Releasing Yoga
- Letting Go Flow
- Candlelight Yoga Nidra
- Freedom Flow
- Mindfulness Nature Walk
- Letting Go
- Be Present with Gratitude – Outdoor
- Photo Scavenger Hunt
- DIY – Healing Bath Salts or Body Scrub
- Love Yourself Pampering
- Essential Oils for Peace and Harmony
- Free time: Relax with a massage*, enjoy hot tea and a book next to the fireplace, walk the country roads, journal in a quiet spot, or explore and discover the surrounding areas.
- Schedule: View the Winter Wellness Retreat Schedule
- Price: $469
- Level: All – Beginners Welcome!
*To book a one hour massage ($75) with Jan, please check box on registration form. Payment due at time of massage.
Please note we limit the number of guests at each retreat so we can give you the highest level of attention. Since our retreats often sell out early, please make your reservation as far in advance as possible, especially if you are coming with a group.
Discover more peace and joy in your holidays this year. Find healing and inspiration, relax in renewing yoga, unwind in guided meditations and share laughter and stories with other guests. Reserve your spot for $150.
Is wine offered at this retreat?
- Yes! Complimentary wine will be offered with dinner. You are welcome to bring your own bottle to share.
Is Saturday lunch included?
What additional activities are available?
- Massages – sign-up before weekend is required (60 minutes for $75)
When is check-in?
- Between 4-5 pm on the Friday of your retreat
When is check-out?
- At 11 am on Sunday, following brunch
Have more questions?
Please view our FAQs for more details about:
- What’s included in the all-inclusive price
- Any injuries or dietary restrictions
- What to bring
- Cancellation policy
- How to find us