Strength & Inspiration Yoga Retreat
June 14-16, 2019
with Laura Beth Lopez
$519 All Inclusive
Find inspiration, for your practice and for your life! Strengthen your body, calm your mind and open your heart at this weekend devoted to you. Discover the power of yoga, meditation, connection with other women and time in nature. Enjoy wine with new friends and old as you gather together, sharing laughter and stories. You’ll discover how to take your practice off of your mat and reap the benefits in all aspects of your life.
Laura Beth will help you find the perfect pose for your body in our Pose Alignment workshop and a personalized mini private yoga lesson. One year of yoga experience preferred. This retreat has the most Yoga Practices of all of our Retreats.
- Vinyasa Flow – Two Practices
- Freedom Flow with Core
- Yoga Nidra
- Letting Go
- Be Present (Outdoor)
- Pose Alignment – Tips to Find your Perfect Pose while In the Correct Alignment for Your Body
- DIY Make Aromatherapy – Healing Power of Essential Oils
- Tips to Take Your Yoga off of Your Mat and into Your Life
- One-on-One: Enjoy a complimentary private one-on-one yoga lesson with Laura Beth to work on the poses of your choice.
- Free time: Relax with a massage*, nap in one of the hammocks, read a book on the porch, hike the property, journal in a quiet spot, or explore and discover the surrounding area.
- Schedule: Strength and Healing Retreat Schedule
- Price: $519
- Level: All – One year yoga experience is preferred
*To book a one hour massage ($75) with Jan, please check box on registration form. Payment due at time of massage.
Please note we limit the number of guests at each retreat so we can give you the highest level of attention. Since our retreats often sell out early, please make your reservation as far in advance as possible, especially if you are coming with a group.
Get away for a fun yoga weekend and discover your strength on and off the mat. Reserve your spot for $150.
Is wine offered at this retreat?
- Yes! Complimentary wine will be offered with dinner. You are welcome to bring your own bottle to share.
Is Saturday lunch included?
What additional activities are available?
- Massages – sign-up before weekend is required (60 minutes for $75)
- Complimentary mini private yoga lesson with Laura Beth, to work on the poses of your choice
When is check-in?
- Between 4-5 pm on the Friday of your retreat
When is check-out?
- At 11 am on Sunday, following brunch
Have more questions?
Please view our FAQs for more details about:
- What’s included in the all-inclusive price
- Any injuries or dietary restrictions
- What to bring
- Cancellation policy
- How to find us