Spring Detox and Yoga Retreat
March 13-15, 2019
with Summer Hogsed
$529 All Inclusive
Find renewal and connection while enjoying the beauty of Spring in East Texas. Discover tips and tools to find relief from things in your life that may be toxic to your physical, mental and emotional state. Learn Ayurveda based wellness tips, relax in renewing yoga, release tension in guided meditations and find renewal when you spend time in nature.
Open your heart to joy and so much more when you share laughter and stories with our community of encouraging women. Discover a new perspective and find inspiration.
- Yoga (for all levels)
- Candlelight Restorative
- Detox Flow
- Candlelight Yoga Nidra
- Spring Awakening Flow
- Mindfulness Nature Walk
- Letting Go
- Be Present with Gratitude (Outdoor)
- Workshops & Activities
- Ayurvedic Cooking & Healthy Eating Tips
- Ayurveda Guidelines for Optimal Spring Health
- DIY: Make & Take – Bath Salts, Body Scrub, Aromatherapy Spray – Essential Oils for Energizing Your Life
- Clear Mental and Emotional Clutter with Breaking Free Celebration
- Free time: Relax with a massage*, nap in one of the hammocks, read a book on the porch, hike through the property, journal in a quiet spot, or explore and discover the surrounding area.
- Schedule: Spring Detox and Yoga Schedule
- Price: $529
- Level: All – Beginners Welcome
*To book a one hour massage ($75) with Jan, please check box on registration form. Payment due at time of massage.
Please note we limit the number of guests at each retreat so we can give you the highest level of attention. Since our retreats often sell out early, please make your reservation as far in advance as possible, especially if you are coming with a group.
Let spring begin your journey to your healthier lifestyle in preparation for warmer weather. Discover ways to stay healthy and stress free through Ayurveda based lifestyle tips, relax in renewing yoga and unwind in guided meditations. Reserve your spot for $150.
Is wine offered at this retreat?
- Yes! Complimentary wine will be offered with dinner. You are welcome to bring your own bottle to share.
Is Saturday lunch included?
What additional activities are available?
- Massages – sign-up before weekend is required (60 minutes for $75)
When is check-in?
- Between 4-5 pm on the Friday of your retreat
When is check-out?
- At 11 am on Sunday, following brunch
Have more questions?
Please view our FAQs for more details about:
- What’s included in the all-inclusive price
- Any injuries or dietary restrictions
- What to bring
- Cancellation policy
- How to find us