Mindfulness & Meditation Retreat
March 29-31, 2019
with Dorsey Standish
$469 All Inclusive
Enjoy a peaceful get away to renew, reset and release your worries. Learn how to disconnect from technology and reconnect to you; through meditation, gentle yoga, time in nature and mindfulness tips and exercises. Discover the healing power of staying mindful and present in your life.
This retreat is perfect for you if you have trouble calming the racing thoughts in your head. You’ll enjoy a serene and relaxing weekend while connecting to yourself and our community of women.
- Lovingkindness Meditation
- Walking Meditation
- Mandala Coloring Meditation
- Be Present with Gratitude Meditation – Outdoor
- Yoga (All Levels)
- Candlelight Renewing Gentle Yoga
- Gentle Yoga Flow
- Candlelight Yoga Nidra
- Mindfulness: Getting Started
- DIY – Make Your Own Aromatherapy – Healing with Essential Oils
- Secrets of a Digital Detox
- Moving Meditation
- Free time: Relax with a massage*, nap in one of the hammocks, read a book on the porch, hike the property, journal in a quiet spot, or explore and discover the surrounding area.
- Schedule: Mindfulness & Meditation Retreat Schedule
- Price: $469
- Level: All – Beginners Welcome
Please note we limit the number of guests at each retreat so we can give you the highest level of attention. Since our retreats often sell out early, please make your reservation as far in advance as possible, especially if you are coming with a group.
Discover the power of staying mindful and present in your life and enjoy meditation, gentle yoga and mindfulness exercises. Reserve your spot for $150.
Is wine offered at this retreat?
- Yes! Complimentary wine will be offered with dinner. You are welcome to bring your own bottle to share.
Is Saturday lunch included?
What additional activities are available?
- Massages – sign-up before weekend is required (60 minutes for $75)
When is check-in?
- Between 4-5 pm on the Friday of your retreat
When is check-out?
- At 11 am on Sunday, following brunch
Have more questions?
Please view our FAQs for more details about:
- What’s included in the all-inclusive price
- Any injuries or dietary restrictions
- What to bring
- Cancellation policy
- How to find us