From Mindfulness to Gratitude Retreat
October 18-20, 2019
with Dorsey Standish
$529 All Inclusive
Use mindfulness to discover gratitude during this life changing weekend. By incorporating simple mindfulness practices into your life, you will discover gratitude for everything from everyday pleasures to life challenges. Set aside the distractions of life to discover what brings you joy and let go of those things that no longer serve you. Enjoy gentle yoga to soothe your body, meditation to find clarity and time in nature to refresh your spirit.
Find rest, relaxation and renewal at our beautiful and sacred retreat space, as you enjoy conversations and laughter, surrounded by a community of love and support.
- Yoga (All Levels)
- Candlelight Gentle Releasing Yoga
- Gratitude & Heart Opening Yoga
- Candlelight Yoga Nidra
- Slow Flow Yoga
- Letting Go Celebration
- Mindfulness Walk
- Gratitude Journaling
- Discover the Power of Mindfulness
- Healing with Gratitude & Finding Gratitude for Challenges
- DIY: Aromatherapy Sprays – Healing with Essential Oils
- Free time: Relax with a massage*, nap in one of the three hammocks, read a book on the porch, hike the property, journal in a quiet spot, or explore and discover local antique stores, art studios and wineries.
- Schedule: From Mindfulness to Gratitude Retreat Schedule
- Price: $529
- Level: All – Beginners Welcome
*To book a one hour massage ($75) with Jan, please check box on registration form. Payment due at time of massage.
Please note we limit the number of guests at each retreat so we can give you the highest level of attention. Since our retreats often sell out early, please make your reservation as far in advance as possible, especially if you are coming with a group.
A transformational weekend to find gratitude, peace and contentment in your life through meditations, yoga, journaling, workshops, a one-on-one gratitude and wellness session and more. Reserve your spot for $150.
Is wine offered at this retreat?
- Yes! Complimentary wine will be offered with dinner. You are welcome to bring your own bottle to share.
Is lunch included?
- Yes! All meals are included from Friday dinner to Sunday brunch.
What additional activities are available?
- Massages – sign-up before weekend is required (60 minutes for $75)
When is check-in?
- Between 4-5 pm on the Friday of your retreat
When is check-out?
- At 11:00 am on Sunday, following brunch
Have more questions?
Please view our FAQs for more details about:
- What’s included in the all-inclusive price
- Any injuries or dietary restrictions
- What to bring
- Cancellation policy
- How to find us