Journey Within Yoga Retreat
June 21-23, 2019
with Jean Wilbert
$529 All Inclusive
Discover your path forward when you journey within to recognize and release the patterns and emotions holding you back. By breaking through these barriers, you will uncover a deeper level of living and connecting with the world around you. Discover who you are meant to be and what you are meant to be doing.
Jean brings the magic of Crystal Singing Bowls into her yoga teachings for a dramatic body and mind altering effect. Access the healing power of nature, yoga, meditation, pranyama and energy work to bring transformation to your body, mind and spirit.
- Candlelight Yang/Yin Yoga: Exploring Chakras and Emotions
- Finding Freedom: Bringing the Power of Nature In – Meditation & Pranayama
- Exploring the Energetic Body: Gentle Yoga, Energy Work and Meditation
- Body Mapping to Free the Soul
- Candlelight Yoga Nidra
- Noble Silence: Forest Bathing
- Reconnect to Your True Self: Yoga, Movement and Meditation
- Be Present with Gratitude
- Free time: Relax with a massage*, nap in one of the hammocks, read a book on the porch, walk the country roads, journal in a quiet spot, or explore and discover local antique stores, art studios and wineries.
- Schedule: Journey Within Yoga Retreat
- Price: $529
- Level: All – Beginners Welcome
*To book a one hour massage ($75) with Jan, please check box on registration form. Payment due at time of massage.
Please note we limit the number of guests at each retreat so we can give you the highest level of attention. Since our retreats often sell out early, please make your reservation as far in advance as possible, especially if you are coming with a group.
Take the first step to live your best life. Reserve your spot for $150.
Is wine offered at this retreat?
- Yes! Complimentary wine will be offered with dinner. You are welcome to bring your own bottle to share.
Is Saturday lunch included?
When is check-in?
- Between 4-5 pm on the Friday of your retreat
When is check-out?
- At 11 am on Sunday, following brunch
Have more questions?
Please view our FAQs for more details about:
- What’s included in the all-inclusive price
- Any injuries or dietary restrictions
- What to bring
- Cancellation policy
- How to find us