Honoring Grief: Sound Healing & Yoga Retreat
October 19-21, 2018
with Theresa Polley and Kenny Kolter
$599 All Inclusive
Honor your personal journey of grief – celebrate loved ones, embrace the challenges of your grief and discover true healing. Find peace when you allow the healing energy of Yoga, Meditation, Sound Vibrations and Community to break the surface of your grief. This retreat is relevant for all levels of grief and is not limited to those who have recently lost a loved one. We will explore ancestral grief, culture grief, as well as, loss of a loved one.
Grief workshops and journaling will open the door to your healing. In the sacred space of the retreat, you’ll uncover joy and gratitude as you begin to release pain and distress from your body, mind and heart.
Retreat co-leaders, Theresa and Kenny, each have over ten years of experience in facilitating healing through workshops and retreats. Theresa will guide you in yoga, meditation and workshops, while Kenny provides the soothing background of sound healing using gongs, singing bowls, bells and more to facilitate your healing. Enjoy a truly restorative Savasana in every practice, as your body releases into the solace of healing sound vibrations.
Saturday afternoon’s Tibetan Bowls workshop will take your journey of release to an even deeper level, as the sound vibrations of Singing Bowls resonate through your entire being. During the sacred drum circle we explore the themes of Creation, Healing, Forgiveness and Celebration, as we each make connections to self and others on our journey of grief and healing.
- Yoga – All Accompanied by Healing Sound Vibrations (All Levels)
- Candlelight Gentle Yoga with Yoga Nidra
- Heart Opening Yoga
- Sunrise Yoga
- Starlight with Sound Vibration
- Be Present with Gratitude – Outdoor
- Lovingkindness Meditation
- Mandala Coloring
- Workshops & Activities
- Grief and Journaling Worshop
- Honor Your Grief Workshop
- Embrace Your Grief Journey Workshop
- Tibetan Bowls – Hands on Experience
- Sacred Drum Circle
- Free time: Relax with a massage*, nap in one of the hammocks, read a book on the porch, hike the property, journal in a quiet spot, or explore and discover the surrounding area.
- Schedule: View the Honoring Grief: Sound Healing & Yoga Retreat Schedule
- Price: $599
- Level: All – Beginners Welcome
Please note we limit the number of guests at each retreat so we can give you the highest level of attention. Since our retreats often sell out early, please make your reservation as far in advance as possible, especially if you are coming with a group.
Find exactly what you need at this weekend of self-renewal and healing. Reserve your spot for $150.
Is wine offered at this retreat?
- Yes! Complimentary wine will be offered with dinner. You are welcome to bring your own bottle to share.
Is Saturday lunch included?
What additional activities are available?
- Massages – sign-up before weekend is required (60 minutes for $75)
When is check-in?
- Between 4-5 pm on the Friday of your retreat
When is check-out?
- At 11 am on Sunday, following brunch
Have more questions?
Please view our FAQs for more details about:
- What’s included in the all-inclusive price
- Any injuries or dietary restrictions
- What to bring
- Cancellation policy
- How to find us