Sound Healing & Yoga Retreat – FULL
October 19-21, 2018
with Debra Simon and Kenny Kolter
$629 All Inclusive
Discover peace and gratitude as you release what’s holding you back and immerse yourself in the healing properties of Yoga, Meditation, Nature and Sound Healing. Experience a life changing weekend of renewal, surrounded by our supportive community and at peace in our sacred retreat space.
Retreat co-leaders, Debra and Kenny, each have over ten years of experience in facilitating healing through workshops and retreats. Theresa will guide you in your yoga and meditation practices, while Kenny provides the background of sound healing.
Your body, mind and spirit will be transformed when you experience yoga and meditation accompanied by the sounds of gongs and singing bowls.
Saturday afternoon’s Singing Bowl workshop will take your journey of release to an even deeper level, as sound vibrations resonate through your entire being. Explore Creation, Healing, Forgiveness and Celebration during our sacred drum circle.
- Yoga – All Accompanied by Healing Sound Vibrations (All Levels)
- Candlelight Gentle Yoga with Yoga Nidra
- Heart Opening Yoga
- Sunrise Yoga
- Sunset with Sound Vibration
- Be Present with Gratitude – Outdoor
- Workshops & Activities
- Tibetan Bowls – Hands on Experience
- Sacred Drum Circle
- Free time: Relax with a massage*, nap in one of the hammocks, read a book on the porch, hike the property, journal in a quiet spot, or explore and discover the surrounding area.
- Schedule: View the Sound Healing & Yoga Retreat Schedule
- Price: $629
- Level: All – Beginners Welcome
Please note we limit the number of guests at each retreat so we can give you the highest level of attention. Since our retreats often sell out early, please make your reservation as far in advance as possible, especially if you are coming with a group.
Find exactly what you need at this weekend of self-renewal and healing. Reserve your spot for $150.
Is wine offered at this retreat?
- Yes! Complimentary wine will be offered with dinner. You are welcome to bring your own bottle to share.
Is Saturday lunch included?
What additional activities are available?
- Massages – sign-up before weekend is required (60 minutes for $75)
When is check-in?
- Between 4-5 pm on the Friday of your retreat
When is check-out?
- At 11 am on Sunday, following brunch
Have more questions?
Please view our FAQs for more details about:
- What’s included in the all-inclusive price
- Any injuries or dietary restrictions
- What to bring
- Cancellation policy
- How to find us