Yoga Nurture Retreat
October 6-8, 2017
with Krystle Sangillo
$389 All Inclusive – Saturday Lunch On Your Own
Slow down and enjoy yoga, wine, laughter and free time to relax. Ideal for girlfriend getaways, mother-daughter escapes and women looking for a solo adventure. Our Yoga Nurture Retreat is our most popular retreat – perfect for all levels, beginners welcome. Renew or begin your yoga practice at this beautiful and safe space.
- Yoga (All Levels)
- Candlelight Renewing Gentle Yoga
- Morning Flow
- Candlelight Gentle with Yoga Nidra
- Freedom Flow
- Mindfulness Nature Walk
- Letting Go
- Be Present (Outdoor)
- Free time: Relax with a massage*, nap in one of the hammocks, read a book on the porch, hike the property, journal in a quiet spot, or explore and discover local antique stores, art studios and wineries.
- Schedule: View the Yoga Nurture Retreat Schedule
- Price: $389
- Level: All – Beginners Welcome
Meals prepared by Heather.
Please note we limit the number of guests at each retreat so we can give you the highest level of attention. Since our retreats often sell out early, please make your reservation as far in advance as possible, especially if you are coming with a group.
Slow down and enjoy yoga, wine, laughter, friendship and more. Reserve your spot for $150.
Is wine offered at this retreat?
- Yes! Complimentary wine will be offered with dinner. You are welcome to bring your own bottle to share.
Is Saturday lunch included?
- No, Saturday lunch is not included. Please bring your own (we have extra refrigerator space) or choose from several in-town options (10 minute drive).
When is check-in?
- Between 4-5 pm on the Friday of your retreat
When is check-out?
- At 11 am on Sunday, following brunch
Have more questions?
Please view our FAQs for more details about:
- What’s included in the all-inclusive price
- Any injuries or dietary restrictions
- What to bring
- Cancellation policy
- How to find us