Winter Wellness Retreat
December 1-3, 2017
with Theresa Polley
$449 All Inclusive
Discover exactly what your body, mind and heart yearns for at this restorative retreat. Find healing and inspiration as you re-connect to your true self through yoga, meditation, creative activities and time in nature.
Find renewal before the holidays with a weekend of self-awareness and self-care.
- Yoga (All Levels)
- Candlelight Gentle Releasing Yoga
- Letting Go Flow
- Candlelight Yoga Nidra
- Freedom Flow
- Mindfulness Nature Walk
- Letting Go
- Be Present with Gratitude – Outdoor
- Discover Yourself Through Creativity – Writing or Drawing Your Story
- Photo Scavenger Hunt
- Love Yourself Pampering
- Essential Oils for Peace and Harmony
- Free time: Relax with a massage*, learn tips in a cooking class, enjoy hot tea and a book next to the fireplace, hike the property, journal in a quiet spot, or explore and discover the surrounding areas.
- Schedule: View the Winter Wellness Retreat Schedule
- Price: $449
- Level: All – Beginners Welcome!
Please note we limit the number of guests at each retreat so we can give you the highest level of attention. Since our retreats often sell out early, please make your reservation as far in advance as possible, especially if you are coming with a group.
Discover more peace and joy in your holidays this year. Find healing and inspiration, relax in renewing yoga, unwind in guided meditations and share laughter and stories with other guests. Reserve your spot for $150.
Is wine offered at this retreat?
- Yes! Complimentary wine will be offered with dinner. You are welcome to bring your own bottle to share.
Is Saturday lunch included?
What additional activities are available?
- Massages – sign-up before weekend is required (60 minutes for $75)
- Cooking Class – sign up before weekend is required (2 hours $35 – includes a glass of wine while you cook plus all of the recipes)
When is check-in?
- Between 4-5 pm on the Friday of your retreat
When is check-out?
- At 11 am on Sunday, following brunch
Have more questions?
Please view our FAQs for more details about:
- What’s included in the all-inclusive price
- Any injuries or dietary restrictions
- What to bring
- Cancellation policy
- How to find us