Summer Detox & Yoga Retreat
July 28-30, 2017
with Theresa Polley
$489 All Inclusive
Stay healthy and revitalized this summer when you commit to yourself and wellness. Recharge and renew physically, mentally and emotionally. Discover ways to live healthy and stress free through Ayurveda based eating, cooking and lifestyle tips. Yoga and meditation for calming the mind and cooling the body will leave you refreshed and renewed.
This weekend of yoga, meditation, healthy meals, workshops, time in nature and connection with self will allow you to leave behind what doesn’t serve you, and embrace your journey to a healthier body, mind and heart.
- Yoga (All Levels)
- Detox Flow
- Candlelight Restorative
- Candlelight Gentle Yoga Nidra
- Yoga for Cooling Your Body and Calming Your Mind
- Letting Go
- Be Present with Gratitude – Outdoor
- Ayurveda Guidelines for Optimal Summer Health
- Ayurevedic Healthy Eating & Cooking Tips
- Clear Mental and Emotional Clutter and Breaking Free Celebration
- Cool Off with Essential Oils
- Free time: Relax with a massage*, nap in one of the hammocks, read a book on the porch, hike the property, journal in a quiet spot, or explore and discover the surrounding area.
- Schedule: View the Summer Detox and Yoga Retreat Schedule
- Price: $489
- Level: All – Beginners Welcome
Please note we limit the number of guests at each retreat so we can give you the highest level of attention. Since our retreats often sell out early, please make your reservation as far in advance as possible, especially if you are coming with a group.
Cool your body and calm your mind. Learn stress management skills and Ayurveda based healthy eating and cooking tips, relax in renewing yoga and unwind in guided meditations. Reserve your spot for $150.
Is wine offered at this retreat?
- Yes! Complimentary wine will be offered with dinner. You are welcome to bring your own bottle to share.
Is Saturday lunch included?
What additional activities are available?
- Massages – sign-up before weekend is required (60 minutes for $75)
- Cooking Class – sign up before weekend is required (2 hours $35 – includes a glass of wine while you cook plus all of the recipes)
When is check-in?
- Between 4-5 pm on the Friday of your retreat
When is check-out?
- At 11 am on Sunday, following brunch
Have more questions?
Please view our FAQs for more details about:
- What’s included in the all-inclusive price
- Any injuries or dietary restrictions
- What to bring
- Cancellation policy
- How to find us