Strength & Healing Yoga Retreat
September 15-17, 2017
with Theresa Polley
$479 All Inclusive
Have fun while strengthening your body, calming your mind and opening your heart through yoga, meditation, connection with other women and time in nature. Enjoy wine with new friends and old as you gather together on one of the porches or in the cozy great room sharing laughter and stories.
Find the right pose alignment for your body in workshops and your mini private yoga lesson. Let go of your fear of yoga poses that challenge you. Discover freedom from what is holding you back. One year of yoga experience preferred.
- Vinyasa Flow
- Freedom Flow with Core
- Gentle Flow
- Yoga Nidra
- Letting Go
- Be Present (Outdoor)
- Pose Alignment – Tips to Find your Perfect Pose while In the Correct Alignment for Your Body
- DIY: Make Aromatherapy – Healing Power of Essential Oils
- Yoga Tips: What to do & What NOT to Do
- One-on-One: Enjoy a private one-on-one yoga lesson with Theresa to work on the poses of your choice.
- Free time: Relax with a massage*, nap in one of the hammocks, read a book on the porch, hike the property, journal in a quiet spot, or explore and discover the surrounding area.
- Schedule: View the Strength and Healing Retreat Schedule
- Price: $479
- Level: All -Some yoga experience is preferred
Meals prepared by Kaycee.
Please note we limit the number of guests at each retreat so we can give you the highest level of attention. Since our retreats often sell out early, please make your reservation as far in advance as possible, especially if you are coming with a group.
Get away for a fun weekend of yoga and friendship, while you find the strength and healing you need. Reserve your spot for $100.
Is wine offered at this retreat?
- Yes! Complimentary wine will be offered with dinner. You are welcome to bring your own bottle to share.
Is Saturday lunch included?
What additional activities are available?
- Massages – sign-up before weekend is required (60 minutes for $75)
- Complimentary mini private yoga lesson with Theresa, to work on the pose of your choice
When is check-in?
- Between 4-5 pm on the Friday of your retreat
When is check-out?
- At 11 am on Sunday, following brunch
Have more questions?
Please view our FAQs for more details about:
- What’s included in the all-inclusive price
- Any injuries or dietary restrictions
- What to bring
- Cancellation policy
- How to find us