Sound Healing & Yoga Retreat – Co-Ed
April 21-23, 2017
with Theresa Polley and Kenny Kolter
$599 All Inclusive
Join us for a transformational weekend of release and rebirth, when you allow the vibrations of nature and music to wash over you. In the sacred space of the retreat, you’ll discover joy and gratitude as you begin to release pain and distress from your body, mind and heart.
Retreat co-leaders, Theresa and Kenny, each have over ten years of experience in facilitating healing through workshops and retreats. Theresa will guide you in your asanas, while Kenny provides the background of sound healing, allowing you to find fredom and renewal.
Experience yoga and meditation as never before when you practice accompanied by the sounds of gongs, singing bowls and more. Discover a truly restorative Savasana in every practice, as your body releases into the solace of healing sound vibrations. Saturday afternoon’s Tibetan Bowls workshop will take your journey of release to an even deeper level, as the sound vibrations of Singing Bowls resonate through your entire being. The sacred drum circle around the fire pit will embrace the themes of Creation, Healing, Forgiveness and Celebration, as we each make connections to self and others on our journey of healing.
- Yoga- All Accompanied by Healing Sound Vibrations (All Levels)
- Candlelight Gentle Yoga with Yoga Nidra
- Heart Opening Yoga
- Sunrise Yoga
- Starlight with Sound Vibration
- Be Present Nature Walk
- Be Present with Gratitude – Outdoor
- Mandala Coloring
- Workshops & Activities
- Gratitude Journaling
- Tibetan Bowls – Hands on Experience
- DIY: Make Aromatherapy – Healing with Essential Oils
- Sacred Fire Circle with Drums
- Free time: Relax with a massage*, nap in one of the hammocks, read a book on the porch, hike the property, journal in a quiet spot, or explore and discover the surrounding area.
- Schedule: View the Sound Healing & Yoga Retreat Schedule
- Price: $599
- Level: All – Beginners Welcome
Meals prepared by Kaycee.
Please note we limit the number of guests at each retreat so we can give you the highest level of attention. Since our retreats often sell out early, please make your reservation as far in advance as possible, especially if you are coming with a group.
Find exactly what you need at this weekend of self-renewal and healing. Reserve your spot for $150.
Is wine offered at this retreat?
- Yes! Complimentary wine will be offered with dinner. You are welcome to bring your own bottle to share.
Is Saturday lunch included?
What additional activities are available?
- Massages – sign-up before weekend is required (60 minutes for $75)
- One on One Wellness session with Theresa to explore yoga, meditation or any aspect of wellness (complimentary)
When is check-in?
- Between 4-5 pm on the Friday of your retreat
When is check-out?
- At 11 am on Sunday, following brunch
Have more questions?
Please view our FAQs for more details about:
- What’s included in the all-inclusive price
- Any injuries or dietary restrictions
- What to bring
- Cancellation policy
- How to find us