Revitalize: Ayurveda & Yoga Retreat
November 3-5, 2017
with Lisa Coyle
$479 All Inclusive
Revitalize your body, mind and spirit through yoga, meditation and Ayurveda based self care and wellness principles. Enjoy nurturing yoga, calming meditation and cleansing breathwork. Learn how to make Chai Tea. Restore in nature; reading, journaling or walking. Find renewal surrounded by a community of encouraging women in a safe and sacred space.
- Yoga (All levels)
- Candlelight Yin Yoga
- Hatha Yoga with Bhanda Awareness
- Candlelight Yoga Nidra
- Morning Flow: Pranayama, Yoga & Meditation
- Sunrise Pranayama & Meditation (Saturday)
- Introduction to Ayurveda: Discover Your Dosha
- Personalized Healing & Self Care for Your Dosha (Part 1 & 2)
- How To Make Chai Tea
- Free time: Relax with a massage*, nap in one of the hammocks, read a book on the porch, hike the property, journal in a quiet spot or spend time in meditation.
- Schedule: View the Revitalize: Ayurveda & Yoga Retreat Schedule
- Price: $479
- Level: All – Beginners Welcome
Meals prepared by Heather.
Please note we limit the number of guests at each retreat so we can give you the highest level of attention. Since our retreats often sell out early, please make your reservation as far in advance as possible, especially if you are coming with a group.
Revitalize, restore and renew. Reserve your spot for $150.
Is wine offered at this retreat?
- Yes! Complimentary wine will be offered with dinner. You are welcome to bring your own bottle to share.
Is Saturday lunch included?
- Yes! Saturday lunch is included.
When is check-in?
- Between 4-5 pm on the Friday of your retreat
When is check-out?
- At 11 am on Sunday, following brunch
Have more questions?
Please view our FAQs for more details about:
- What’s included in the all-inclusive price
- Any injuries or dietary restrictions
- What to bring
- Cancellation policy
- How to find us