New Year’s Detox & Yoga Retreat
January 12-14, 2018
with Theresa Polley
$499 All Inclusive
Start 2018 with a renewed commitment to yourself and wellness when you recharge and renew physically, mentally and emotionally. Discover your healthy and stress free life through Ayurveda based eating, cooking and lifestyle tips.
This weekend of yoga, meditation, healthy meals, workshops and connection with self and like minded women will allow you to release what is holding you back and embrace your journey to a healthier you: body, mind and heart. You’ll gain a new perspective on life as you connect with supportive in the safe space of the retreat.
- Yoga (All Levels)
- Candlelight Restorative Yoga
- Detox Flow Yoga
- Ayurveda Release Slow Flow Yoga
- Candlelight Yoga Nidra
- Freedom Flow: Yoga and Moving Meditation
- Letting Go
- Be Present (Outdoor)
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic Cooking & Healthy Eating Tips
- Ayurveda Guidelines for Optimal Winter Health
- All Aspects of Ayurveda and Wellness Q&A Session
- How to Clear the Mental and Emotional Clutter with Breaking Free Celebration
- Essential Oils for Healing
- Free time: Relax with a massage*, nap in one of the hammocks, read a book on the porch, hike through the property or journal in a quiet spot.
- Schedule: View the New Year Detox and Yoga Schedule
- Price: $499
- Level: All – Beginners Welcome
Meals prepared by Kaycee.
Please note we limit the number of guests at each retreat so we can give you the highest level of attention. Since our retreats often sell out early, please make your reservation as far in advance as possible, especially if you are coming with a group.
Find the jump start you need for your mental, emotional and physical health in 2018. Discover ways to stay healthy and stress free through Ayurveda based lifestyle tips, relax in renewing yoga and unwind in guided meditations. Reserve your spot for $150.
Is wine offered at this retreat?
- Yes! Complimentary wine will be offered with dinner. You are welcome to bring your own bottle to share.
Is Saturday lunch included?
What additional activities are available?
- Massages – sign-up before weekend is required (60 minutes for $75)
- Cooking Class – sign up before weekend is required (2 hours $35 – includes a glass of wine while you cook plus all of the recipes)
When is check-in?
- Between 4-5 pm on the Friday of your retreat
When is check-out?
- At 11 am on Sunday, following brunch
Have more questions?
Please view our FAQs for more details about:
- What’s included in the all-inclusive price
- Any injuries or dietary restrictions
- What to bring
- Cancellation policy
- How to find us