Finding Gratitude Yoga & Wellness Retreat
October 13-15, 2017
with Theresa Polley
$479 All Inclusive
A transformational weekend to find renewed appreciation in your life through meditations, yoga, gratitude journaling, workshops, a one-on-one gratitude and wellness session and more. Learn to embrace the concept of “Gratitude turns what we have into enough” and allow gratitude to transform your thoughts, your relationships and your life. Discover inspiration for moving forward even while facing challenges.
Find rest, relaxation and renewal at our beautiful and sacred retreat space, as you enjoy conversations and laughter, surrounded by a community of love and support.
- Yoga (All Levels)
- Candlelight Gentle Releasing Yoga
- Gratitude & Heart Opening Yoga
- Candlelight Yoga Nidra
- Freedom Flow Yoga
- Letting Go Celebration
- Mindfulness Walk
- Gratitude Journaling
- Embrace Gratitude – How to Find Gratitude in your Daily life
- Healing with Gratitude & Finding Gratitude for Challenges
- Free time: Relax with a massage*, enjoy a hands on cooking class, nap in one of the three hammocks, read a book on the porch, hike the property, journal in a quiet spot, or explore and discover local antique stores, art studios and wineries.
- Schedule: View the Finding Gratitude Wellness and Yoga Retreat Schedule
- Price: $479
- Level: All – Beginners Welcome
Meals prepared by Kaycee
Please note we limit the number of guests at each retreat so we can give you the highest level of attention. Since our retreats often sell out early, please make your reservation as far in advance as possible, especially if you are coming with a group.
A transformational weekend to find gratitude, peace and contentment in your life through meditations, yoga, journaling, workshops, a one-on-one gratitude and wellness session and more. Reserve your spot for $100.
Is wine offered at this retreat?
- Yes! Complimentary wine will be offered with dinner. You are welcome to bring your own bottle to share.
Is lunch included?
- Yes! All meals are included from Friday dinner to Sunday brunch.
What additional activities are available?
- Massages – sign-up before weekend is required (60 minutes for $75)
- Cooking Class – sign up before weekend is required (2 hours $35 – includes a glass of wine while you cook plus all of the recipes)
When is check-in?
- Between 4-5 pm on the Friday of your retreat
When is check-out?
- At 11:00 am on Sunday, following brunch
Have more questions?
Please view our FAQs for more details about:
- What’s included in the all-inclusive price
- Any injuries or dietary restrictions
- What to bring
- Cancellation policy
- How to find us