Embrace Contentment: Bhakti, Yoga & Live Music Retreat
November 17-19, 2017
with Stefanie Tovar & Theresa Polley
$519 All Inclusive
Begin your journey of love and devotion to self and others through yoga, music and meditation. This retreat will allow you to deepen your yoga practice, as you find peace and heart opening in a sacred and beautiful space.
Meditate surrounded by the beauty of nature, enjoy live music next to the fireplace and dedicate your yoga practice in the serene light filled yoga studio. Stefanie’s beautiful voice will be accompanied by her harmonium during yoga practice and the live music sessions. Experience the joy of Bhakti yoga during workshops and sharing.
- Candlelight Gentle Yoga
- Heart Opening Vinyasa Flow Yoga
- Yoga & Bhakti
- Yoga Nidra
- Freedom Flow
- Letting Go
- Meditation Walk
- Be Present with Nature (Outdoor)
- Free time: Relax with a massage*, nap in one of the hammocks, read a book on the porch, hike the property or journal in a quiet spot.
- Schedule: View the Embrace Contentment Bhakti, Yoga & Live Music Retreat Schedule
- Price: $519
- Level: All – Beginners Welcome
*Reserve an hour massage with Jan for $75.
Please note we limit the number of guests at each retreat so we can give you the highest level of attention. Since our retreats often sell out early, please make your reservation as far in advance as possible, especially if you are coming with a group.
Begin your journey of love and devotion to self and others through yoga, music and meditation. Reserve your spot for $150.
Is wine offered at this retreat?
- No – we are not offering wine at this retreat.
Is Saturday lunch included?
Is this a women only retreat?
When is check-in?
- Between 4-5 pm on the Friday of your retreat
When is check-out?
- At 11 am on Sunday, following brunch
Have more questions?
Please view our FAQs for more details about:
- What’s included in the all-inclusive price
- Any injuries or dietary restrictions
- What to bring
- Cancellation policy
- How to find us