Retreat in the Pines is located on 30 serene and beautiful acres in Mineola, Texas, just north of Tyler. The two log homes sleep 16 and have all the modern amenities, including wireless internet. The property is secluded, yet close to shopping, antique stores, restaurants and recreational activities such as fishing, hiking, golfing and more.
Book your vacation rental here.
The main house has three bedrooms and sleeps nine with two full baths
- Wake up to breathtaking views of the sunrise in the secluded upstairs master bedroom with king bed and full bathroom
- Sleep comfortably-two downstairs bedrooms have twin beds and share a full bathroom
- Gather around the impressive stone fireplace in the great room-a perfect place for visiting
- Use the fully stocked kitchen to make delicious home cooked meals
- Share meals at the large dining table that seats 16
- Stay connected & entertained with wireless internet, satellite TV, and a DVD player.
The guest house has one bedroom and one full bath and can sleep seven
- Sleeping options include: bunk beds (in bedroom), a queen futon and a trundle bed.
- Full kitchen
- Dining table and barstools allow seating for six
- Living area with futon
Yoga and Exercise Studio
With convenient outdoor stair access, the Yoga Studio is located on the second story of the guest house and looks out on nature in all directions. Enjoy the spectacular view from the Serenity Deck alone or combine the spaces by opening the french doors that lead to the studio.
- Studio is perfect for yoga, exercise classes, group activities, workshops, or additional sleeping space
- Convenient half bath
- Prop closet with bolsters, blankets, mats, blocks, and straps
- Additional charge to use the studio
Enjoy an awe inspiring view of nature from one of the four porches or the Serenity Deck. Explore the property on a nature hike. Escape to the hammock in the trees to enjoy a secluded spot to relax.
The Choice is Yours
Escape to the beautiful piney woods of East Texas! Retreat in the Pines is the perfect setting for family, corporate, or group gatherings.
- Check out the photo gallery for a closer look
- Book your vacation rental
- Learn more about our Women’s Wellness Retreats
- Contact us about leading your own retreat
- Contact us to reserve Retreat in the Pines for your wedding
- View the accommodation details (PDF)
“We had a wonderful time, and I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed my week in the Pines. Even with all the family here (there was a whole lot of food, fellowship, and family) I managed 10 minutes in the hammock out back and about 4 hour long hikes down the lane.”
Eileen, West TX, Christmas 2012
“My family & I stayed in the main house. It was very comfortable and spacious. The modern conveniences including dishwasher, washer/dryer and DirectTV, were so nice to have. Theresa pays great attention to detail, which made for a very pleasant stay. There was a great fireplace, but the weather was so nice we didn’t have to use it. The grounds are lovely too. It’s a great place to enjoy outdoor activities.”
Becky, McKinney, TX, February 2011
“Our extended family was looking for a place large enough to accommodate all of us to gather to celebrate Thanksgiving that was in reasonable travel distance. We found the Retreat in the Pines to perfectly meet our needs. Everything was just as our host said it would be and we were welcomed by some extras like snacks, tea and coffee. We thoroughly enjoyed the accommodations!”
Rebecca, Madison, MS, November 2010